Worcester Renewables will be at the CLA “Shining a Light on Photovoltaics” (aka Solar PV)seminar on Thursday 27th Jnauary 2011 at Worcester Rugby Club, Six Ways Stadium.
“The CLA in association with Business Link invite you to attend this not-to-be missed seminar on the opportunities and benefits offered by the introduction of Feed-in-Tariffs (FITs) in April 2010”
If you would like to meet any of the Worcester Renewables team, just call us on 0844-453-5591 and we can arrange a complimentary ticket for you to attend this event.
The Seminar is going to cover the most pressing questions for any Farmer or Landowner considering making this investment, including:
- Technical Introduction, Basic Principles
- Options for the Landowner—Basics of Feed-in-Tariffs; suitable land/buildings;
- A Developers Perspective
- Project Viability—Costings; income; payback period; viability;
- Taxation—implications on income and corporation tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax.
- Legal Issues—Lease agreements; Heads of Terms; protecting your interests.
As well as an opportunity to have your specific questions answered.
Just give us a call on 0844-453-5591 to find out more details on timing etc. and we can arrange for your complimentary ticket – if your are already going – just look out for us there and we will be pleased to answer any questions that you have.
Leave a Reply